We are here to help. If you have any question or concerns throughout the registration process, please refer to our FAQ and/or blog posts. You can also contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email to our support team should contain the following information:
- A description of the issue
- The relevant environment: either the Developer Sandbox or one of the production APIs
- The API: either the Patient Access API or the Provider Directory API
- The FHIR resource API(s) that you are having an issue with
- The response code and error message
- The time, including time zone, and date of the error
- Your contact information
Note: Please do not send member’s personal health information through email. Member specific claims issues or authentication issues (e.g., forgot username or password) will not be resolved through the developer support mailbox.